Niners Live tracks through the first five weeks of the season and presents to the 49er Faithful, “The Offensive Line, Sacks allowed, and Penalties Report.” Who was called for holding? False start? Who really gave up that sack? Niners Live will be providing a weekly update on the Offensive Line, sacks allowed, and penalties to the best fans in the world, the 49er Faithful.
The 49ers currently have given up (15) sacks total (via NFL.com). However, it hasn’t all came from the offensive line, Carlos Hyde , Kyle Juszczyk , and George Kittle have all given up sacks to name a few.
The Offensive Line Unit
- Kilgore, Daniel –C, Started five games and had (3) holding penalties for 30 yards with (1) allowed sacks for a loss of five yards.
- Tomlinson, Laken G, Started four games, (2) false start penalties and a holding penalty for a combined (20) yards with (2) sack allowed for a loss of 16 yards.
- Fusco, Brandon G, Started five games and had (2) false start penalty for 10 yards with (1) sack allowed for a loss of eight yards.
- Beadles, Zane G, Started two games and had no penalties. However, did allow (1) sack for an eight-yard loss.
- Brown, Trent T, Started five games and had (2) false start penalty for 10 yards with (1) sack allowed for a loss of seven yards.
- Staley, Joe T, Started five games and had (1) false start penalty for 5 yards with (2) sack allowed for a loss of 17 yards.
Please join us again soon on Niners Live, the home of the faithful fan and analyst from an objective/analytical lens, of course.
Welcome to Lyftlive.com.
All records, statistics, and accolades are courtesy of Pro-Football-Reference.com, Pro Football Focus, 49ers.com, ESPN.com, NFL.com, Foxsports.com, unless otherwise indicated. Author, Content Creator, Editor, Sequoia Sims .